Thanks for listening to our podcast!!
In this episode, we discuss a wide variety of winter vegetables, and we definitely had a lot to say on this topic!
Here are some of the things we talked about in this episode around the internet
Winter Vegetable Recipes
- Butternut Gratin with goat cheese and hazelnuts from Bon Appetit
- Roasted Delicata Salad with warm pickled onion dressing from TheKitchn
- Crispy Coconut Kale with roasted salmon or tofu, paprika sweet potatoes, and coconut rice from Food52
- Indian Cabbage Slaw with coconut, serrano, peanuts, lime, turmeric, cilantro, and mustard seeds, inspired by food cart DesiPDX
- Two cabbage recipes from Six Seasons Cookbook:
- Magic Moroccan Carrots, with honey, chickpeas, and tomatoes from Food52
- Buffalo Cauliflower from TheKitchn
- Coconut Cauliflower Curry from Half Baked Harvest
- Check out Weelicious.com, a great site for kid-friendly ideas!
- We also mentioned Michelle's very-good-at-peeling-butternut vegetable peeler!
Recent Feasts segment
Join us next time where we will be talking all about Grains!!!
(As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.)