Thanks again for joining us!
In this episode we talked with Lindsay, a homeschooling vegan mom of three vegan kiddos! Find here at NaturallyLindsay.com and on instagram!
Links we mentioned
- Lindsay talked about Splendid Spoon, a smoothie and soup delivery service that she enjoys. Sign up here!
- This is the best Yumm Sauce recipe I could find, but a listener tipped us off to these two cookbooks by the author of the old Peas and Thank you blog, Sarah Matheny!
Vegan/GF family friendly Portland spots
- Gem Gluten Free Bakery on NE Broadway (best vegan quiche/tart and tons of tasty baked goods!).
- Back to Eden on NE Alberta Street (completely vegan and gluten free bakery, with pizzas, pastries, and more!).
- New Cascadia on SE Division Street (great bread!).
- Din Tai Fung (delicious dumplings! This is a chain with locations in CA, WA, and OR).
Lindsay's recent date night faves
- Bar Diane in NW Portland, great food and wine, with lots of gf options .
- Scotch Lodge in SE Portland, fancy cocktails and tasty bites.
- Don't forget to check out Lindsay's Disney highlights reel on instagram! if you have a trip coming up for vegan and gf tips!
- Lindsay’s vegan butter and cheese recommendation: Miyokos! The double chive is her fave, and and the mozzarella is good for pizza or baked pasta. Hot tip: Target and Trader Joe's have the best prices!
Recent Feasts Segment
- Michelle made: Best/Easiest Potatoes au Gratin! from food52
- Eliz made: Simple back up dinner of roasted sweet potato, kale, and smoked paprika chickpeas!
We hope you will join us next time when we will be talking about Slightly Fancier than Everyday Meals!!!
(As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.)